£24,960p.a. (plus additional enhancements for unsocial hours)
Unity Care Solutions (Maidstone) are expanding and we are now looking to welcome an additional Registered Nurse onto the team within the Kent Branch working as a nurse case manager overseeing some of the complex care packages that we work with.
This role is contracted at 24 hours per week with the working hours being flexible to meet the needs of the business and will include a mix of office hours as well as night work completing observations of staff.
Main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Delivering clinical training to new and current staff
- Witnessing and sign off of staff competencies in clinical care
- Completion of staff spot checks within the work setting
- Completion of staff supervisions and appraisals
- Auditing of monthly care records
- Client care/support plan reviews
The ideal candidate must hold a current NMC registration and have experience in a similar role with an extensive knowledge of complex care and management of staff.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV along with a covering letter to . Closing date for applications is Friday 17th May 2019. Interviews to be held week commencing 20th May 2019.