We provide specialist care to children with a range of complex needs in East Sussex. We are currently looking for experienced Child Care Workers to work various shifts in the Eastbourne area to help support children within their own homes.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Level 2/3 NVQ essential and/or Diploma for children and young people or equivalent would be desirable.
- Have a clean DBS.
- Ability to communicate clearly and sensitively, including excellent listening skills, with children with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties and/or Learning Difficulties.
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety requirements including Safeguarding procedures covering child protection.
- Be fun, flexible and committed to the role.
- Have an excellent knowledge of the children’s sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be available for an immediate start if at all possible
- 6 months experience of working with children
There is an extensive training program included in the role. You will complete the Core Mandatory Training Program along with any other training requirements once you are in post.
If you meet the above criteria please call Lin Pronger now on 0333 101 0056 or apply on our website unitycaresolutions.co.uk
We offer great rates of pay, flexible hours and great job satisfaction.
Care Support Workers NVQ 2 or above pay rates are £10.50 to £11.50 per hour.
We pride ourselves in supporting our staff to ensure they make the children and families that we support always have a positive experience whilst in our care. All staff are provided with comprehensive mandatory and clinical on-going training.
- Care Assistant working with Children: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- Car Owner