Experienced Child Support Workers required to workin Eastbourne and surrounding area’s supporting children and young adults within their own homes.
Knowledge and/or experience with complex care is desirable
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience of working with children
- Level 2/3 NVQ essential and/or Diploma for children and young people or equivalent would be desirable.
- Have a clean DBS.
- Ability to communicate clearly and sensitively, including excellent listening skills, with children with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties and/or Learning Difficulties.
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety requirements including Safeguarding procedures covering child protection.
- Be fun, flexible and committed to the role.
- Have an excellent knowledge of the children’s sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
There is an extensive training program included in the role. You will complete the Core Mandatory Training Program along with any other training requirements once you are in post.
If you meet the above criteria please call Lin Pronger now on 0333 101 0056 / 01323 400519 or apply on our website unitycaresolutions.co.uk
We offer great rates of pay, flexible hours and great job satisfaction.
Care Support Workers NVQ 2 or above pay rates are £10.50 to £11.50 per hour.
We provide specialist care to children with a range of complex needs in East Sussex. Please call us to discuss other exciting opportunities.
We pride ourselves in supporting our staff to ensure they make the children and families that we support always have a positive experience whilst in our care. All staff are provided with comprehensive mandatory and clinical on-going training.