Are you interested in helping a 27yr old male ( Eastbourne Harbour ) Double up with another carer.
Our client has severe learning difficulties and suffers with tonic clonic and partial seizures. He lives in his family home supported by care staff. We are looking for experienced carers to assist him.
Shifts vary between MON – FRI 08.00 – 18.30 and Waking Nights.
Minimum: £10.50 per hour.
CLEAN DRIVING LICENCE ESSENTIAL
- All candidates must have strong experience within a Support Worker role
- You will have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the term learning disability
- Must be flexible to meet the needs of the service
- Able to work on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Must be reliable, enthusiastic and committed to the role
- Excellent communication skills with a flexible attitude is essential
- Employment offer is subject to Proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK, Enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references
What we can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Relevant in-house and external training provided as required
- Paid holiday per annum
- Workplace Pension Scheme
Please phone us on 01323 400519 for further information or apply online.
Salary: Min £10.50 /hour