Unity Care Solutions are an award-winning care company, supporting children and adults in the community with complex care needs. We are looking to expand our team of experienced and accomplished care staff in the Kent area.
We are currently looking for experienced Health Care Assistants in Canterbury to work with an 11-year-old client during the day and night
Available shifts: 1 x 8 hour day shift, 2 x 9 hour night shifts
Pay rate: £12.50-£16.00
Ideally, applicants with have skills and experience in the following areas, however training will be provided.
· Personal care
· Manual Handling
· Administering medication
· Social interaction/play
If this is the type of work that interests you and you have the skills we are looking for than take a look at the many reasons why a job with Unity Care Solutions could be for you:
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Access to a wellness programme.
- Blue light card discounts.
- Refer a friend (worth £150)
- Paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working schedule
- Full PPE provided with a personalised fitting (Where applicable)
- Face to face and Zoom interview options.
Contact us today to start your journey to a rewarding career in care.
- UCS regrets that at the moment we do not hold a UK Sponsor Licence so we are unable to consider applicants from overseas wishing to be sponsored who do not otherwise have the right to work in the UK.*