Unity Care Solutions are an award-winning care company, supporting children and adults in the community with complex care needs.
We are looking for a Care Coordinator to join our office team based in Lewes, East Sussex
The Job role includes supervising the day-to-day work of the Care Support Workers/Nurses and scheduling rotas.
- To ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of Unity Care Solutions office facilities, completing administrative tasks in line with the Company’s policies and procedures and other relevant regulations and guidelines.
- To calculate staff gross payroll reports and follow the company timescale to meet payroll requirements on a weekly basis.
- To liaise with carers, service users, social services and other professionals to deal with any queries or complaints.
- Supporting the nurse case managers with the initial care plan assessments and Care Plan Reviews
- Participating in the on call rota out of hours
- Experience in a similar role or supervisory role
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Computer literate
- Understanding of legislation concerned with care provision
- Full driving licence
· NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care (NVQ 3 desirable)
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Dedication and commitment
- Effective team player
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Good planning and organisational skills – time management
- Sound understanding of the principles of good care
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Calm and patient
- Ability to empathise and be understanding
- Flexible and reliable
- People management skills
The applicant should have good organisational skills, good verbal & written skills in addition to IT skills and be able to work well in a busy, high-pressured environment. We offer a competitive salary package to the right candidate, a quarterly bonus scheme and company pension.
Salary: £22,000-£24,000 Per annum with the opportunity to earn a quarterly KPI bonus.
Hours: 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday
If this is the type of work that interests you and you have the skills we are looking for than take a look at the many reasons why a job with Unity Care Solutions could be for you:
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Access to a wellness programme.
- Blue light card discounts.
- Refer a friend (worth £150)
- Paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working schedule
- Full PPE provided with a personalised fitting (Where applicable)
- Face to face and Zoom interview options.
Contact us today to start your journey to a rewarding career in care.
UCS regrets that at the moment we do not hold a UK Sponsor Licence so we are unable to consider applicants from overseas wishing to be sponsored who do not otherwise have the right to work in the UK.