Role: Care Coordinator – Maidstone Branch
Location: Maidstone ME16
Salary: £22,000-£24,000 per annum with the opportunity to earn a quarterly KPI bonus
Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00
Job Role: The Job role includes supervising the day-to-day work of the Care Support Workers/Nurses and scheduling rotas.
- To ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of Unity Care Solutions office facilities, completing administrative tasks in line with the Company’s policies and procedures and other relevant regulations and guidelines.
- To calculate staff gross payroll reports and follow the company timescale to meet payroll requirements on a weekly basis.
- To liaise with carers, service users, social services and other professionals to deal with any queries or complaints.
- Supporting the nurse case managers with the initial care plan assessments and Care Plan Reviews
- Participating in the on-call rota out of hours
WHAT UNITY CAN OFFER YOU AS A CARE COORDINATOR:
- Paid holiday
- Blue light card discounts
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Access to a wellness programme
- Quarterly bonus
As a Care coordinator, you MUST have experience in the following:
- Experience in a similar role or supervisory role
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Computer literate
- Understanding of legislation concerned with care provision
- Full driving licence
· NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care (NVQ 3 desirable)
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Dedication and commitment
- Effective team player
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Good planning and organisational skills – time management
- Sound understanding of the principles of good care
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Calm and patient
- Ability to empathise and be understanding
- Flexible and reliable
- People management skills
WHO ARE WE?
Unity Care Solutions was formed in 2006 and since then we have built a growing reputation for the quality of our care, the reliability of our staff and our determination to make our clients lives better.
We work with the NHS, Social Services and others who need help to provide complex care and skilled nursing. We also work directly with privately-funded clients across our three branches based in Southampton, Sussex, and Kent.
All of our team are passionate about delivering care and support to people in the community. Our aim is to supply complex care that makes a real difference to the well-being of all our clients, in their own homes and out in the community.
If you are interested in this Care Coordinator role, please apply below.