A brand-new role has been created as part of our Sussex team for an experienced complex care worker.
We are looking for someone to work closely with our registered manager, supporting across all of our packages to keep care cover as consistent and constant as possible for families. As a competent and confident carer you will be also be an initial friendly face for our new clients to help get care packages up and running.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- A flexible approach to working (you will need to be able to cover a range of day and night shifts based on the needs of the company and clients)
- Previous experience working with children and adults.
- Experienced and competent in areas of complex care such as administering medication, seizure management, tracheostomy care, ventilator awareness etc.
- Hold a valid drivers licence as travel between clients will be necessary.
- A friendly and professional manner.
The role will have a fixed contract of 32 hours per week paid at £23,296 per annum with enhancements for working night shifts.
Mileage for travel is paid, as is annual leave.
If you are an experienced carer who has the skills and attributes we are looking for then we would like to hear from you. Come and join our team of dynamic, high quality care givers and help us drive our company forward to provide an even better service for our clients and their families.