Unity Care Solutions are an award-winning care company, supporting children and adults in the community with complex care needs. We are looking to expand our team of experienced and accomplished care staff in the Maidstone area.
We are currently looking for experienced Health Care Assistants to work complex children in the community during the school holidays and at weekends on a flexible basis.
Available shifts: Flexible
Pay rate: £11-£15 per hour
Ideally, applicants with have skills and experience in the following areas, however training with be provided.
· Personal care
· Manual Handling
· Administering medication
· Social interaction/play
· Enteral feeding
If this is the type of work that interests you and you have the skills we are looking for than take a look at the many reasons why a job with Unity Care Solutions could be for you:
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Access to a wellness programme.
- Blue light card discounts.
- Refer a friend (worth £150)
- Paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working schedule
- Full PPE provided with a personalised fitting (Where applicable)
- Face to face and Zoom interview options.
Contact us today to start your journey to a rewarding career in care.