Unity Care Solutions are an award-winning care company, supporting children and adults in the community with complex care needs. We are looking to expand our team of experienced and accomplished care staff in the Southampton area.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen in Totton to support a young girl before and after school as well as in the school holidays.
Shifts available: Term time Mon-Fri 07:00-09.15 then 14:30-19:30 (increases in school holidays to 08:00-19:30) Weekends 08:00-19:30
Hourly rate: £15.00-£16.50 increasing to £21 on bank holidays. Mileage paid at 30p per mile
Ideally, applicants with have skills and experience in the following areas, however training with be provided.
- personal care
- manual handling
- Administering medication
- Social interaction/play
If this is the type of work that interests you and you have the skills we are looking for than take a look at the many reasons why a job with Unity Care Solutions could be for you:
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Access to a wellness programme.
- Blue light card discounts.
- Refer a friend (worth £150)
- Paid holiday
- Mileage paid at 30p per mile
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working schedule
- Full PPE provided with a personalised fitting (Where applicable)
- Face to face and Zoom interview options.
Contact us today to start your journey to a rewarding career in care.