Unity Care Solutions are an award-winning care company, supporting children and adults in the community with complex care needs. We are looking to expand our team of experienced and accomplished care staff in the Southampton area.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen in Niton- Isle of Wight to support a 20 year old female client in her own home with complex health care needs. Please note that at the clients request we can only consider female applicants for this post.
Shifts available are: 3 x day shifts per week. Mon-Fri 8:00-16:00
Pay rate: £35 weekdays, Saturdays – £37 per hour and Sundays – £39 per hour.
(All travel will be paid for)
Ideally, applicants will have skills and experience in the following areas:
· Manual handling (hoisting)
· Administering medication
· Tracheostomy care
· Ventilator awareness
· Non-verbal communication
· Ileostomy + catheter care
If this is the type of work that interests you and you have the skills we are looking for than take a look at the many reasons why a job with Unity Care Solutions could be for you:
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Access to a wellness programme.
- Blue light card discounts.
- Refer a friend (worth £150)
- Paid holiday
- Mileage paid at 30p per mile
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working schedule
- Full PPE provided with a personalised fitting (Where applicable)
- Face to face and Zoom interview options.
Contact us today to start your journey to a rewarding career in care.