Unity Care Solutions are an award-winning care company, supporting children and adults in the community with complex care needs. An amazing new opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Nurse Trainer to deliver training and support in the community across various location within Kent.
Please note: To be considered for this position, you must be a qualified Nurse either RGN or RMN with a current and active NMC pin. We can also only consider drivers due to the travel involved.
As a Nurse Trainer your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering Clinical Training Framework within the company.
- Providing a consistent delivery approach with regards to all operational aspects of Clinical Training for all clinical and care support roles.
- Providing mentorship and support to all clinical staff pre and post registration.
- Ensuring all clinical training is evidence based as per the Clinical Governance Policy.
The following skills and experience would be beneficial and preferred:
- Experience in delivering training in tracheostomies, ventilators, enteral feeding, catheters, stomas, oxygen and respiratory.
- Ability to be a good role model for all employees by being aspirational, optimistic and approachable.
- Consistency in all actions and decision making.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to engage effectively with our service users, their families and colleagues.
If this is the type of work that interests you and you have the skills we are looking for then take a look at the many reasons why a job with Unity Care Solutions could be for you:
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Access to a wellness programme.
- Blue light card discounts.
- Refer a friend (worth £150)
- Paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working schedule
- Full PPE provided with a personalised fitting (Where applicable)
- Face to face and Zoom interview options.
Contact us today to start your journey to a rewarding career in care.
UCS regrets that at the moment we do not hold a UK Sponsor Licence so we are unable to consider applicants from overseas wishing to be sponsored who do not otherwise have the right to work in the UK.