Unity Care Solutions are an award-winning care company with 3 branches across Southampton, Kent and Sussex. We specialise in supporting children and adults in the community with complex care needs.
We are on the lookout for a Nurse Case Manager to join our established team working out of our Kent branch and covering the surrounding areas. Candidates must hold a current and valid NMC Pin and hold a valid UK driving licence with access to own vehicle due to the nature of the role. We also require that applicants have previous experience of managing and training staff members.
THE IMPORTANT STUFF
Shift pattern: 3 days per week 9am-5pm. We offer a competitive salary package of £25,708 per annum with the opportunity to earn a quarterly KPI bonus! (OTE £27764)
THE DAY JOB
- Managing and acting as a clinical lead for a caseload of Nurses and Care Support Workers.
- Work closely with the office team to plan work load and duties in a time effective manner. Supporting the day-to-day operation of Unity Care Solutions office facilities and completing administrative tasks.
- Supporting in the delivery of Registered Nurse and Care Worker development, this includes providing clinical training, supervision and competency sign off for Care Support Workers and Registered Nurses.
- Providing the link between commissioners, clients and the Company, and liaising with other professionals as required.
- To provide clinical leadership to a caseload of clients and staff on a regular basis by prioritising individual needs and reviews. Involvement in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care plans.
- Providing clinical input to clients in various settings through the provision of client visits and supporting staff members.
- Attend review meetings, adult/child protection meetings and reviews with Care Managers, Social Services Managers, Primary Care
Please note this is not an exhaustive list of the job’s roles and responsibilities. The full job description is available on request. Please contact us to ask for a copy.
WE’D LIKE TO SPEAK TO YOU IF YOU HAVE …
- Experience as a Nurse Case Manager or within a similar role in the care industry.
- Computer literate with good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Understanding of CQC and legislation concerned with care provision.
- A full driving Licence.
- NMC Pin ( must be qualified for over a year)
YOUR SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- An exceptional communicator who can build relationships.
- Organised with good time management skills.
- Have attention to detail and produce highly accurate work.
- Good team player but also able to work on their own.
- Dedication and commitment.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Quick to pick up new systems and processes.
- Understanding of the principles of outstanding care.
- Calm and Patient, able to empathise and be understanding.
- People Management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
IN RETURN, YOU’LL GET…
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Access to a wellness programme.
- Blue light card discounts.
- Refer a friend (worth £150)
- Paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working schedule
- Full PPE provided with a personalised fitting (Where applicable)
Contact us today to start your journey to a rewarding career in care. Please call 03333661020 or email us at email@example.com more information.
UCS regrets that at the moment we do not hold a UK Sponsor Licence so we are unable to consider applicants from overseas wishing to be sponsored who do not otherwise have the right to work in the UK.