Unity Care Solutions are an award-winning care company, providing high-quality care to children and adults with complex care needs in the community.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Admin Assistant to join our expanding office team. The main purpose of the job role is to assist with the daily running and monitoring of recruitment, help increase the company’s online presence on social media and participate in research for business development opportunities.
This is a unique and diverse job role that will offer a wide range of opportunities and scope for creativity.
The position is for 25-30 hours per week to be discussed at interview.
Salary: £17,472 per annum (based on 32 hours per week)
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and abilities:
- experience working within recruitment
- experience within a marketing and development role
- some knowledge and understanding of the care industry would be beneficial but not essential
- some basic understanding of employment law
- a keen eye for detail and ability to manage own work load
- experience of working with social media platforms and MS Office
- the ability to work effectively with a diverse range of people
- the ability to think creatively and problem solve
If this is the type of work that interests you and you have the skills we are looking for than take a look at the many reasons why a job with Unity Care Solutions could be for you:
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Access to a wellness programme.
- Blue light card discounts.
- Refer a friend (worth £150)
- Paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working schedule
- Full PPE provided with a personalised fitting (Where applicable)
- Face to face and Zoom interview options.
Contact us today to start your journey to a rewarding career in care.
- UCS regrets that at the moment we do not hold a UK Sponsor Licence so we are unable to consider applicants from overseas wishing to be sponsored who do not otherwise have the right to work in the UK.*