Autumn is upon us with its turning leaves, cosy pubs, hearty food…and some seriously great days out by train!
Let’s take a look at our Top Five things to enjoy in the coming month.
On top of all this, you can also enjoy adult tickets from just £6, kids for £2!
1. The London Dungeons- Halloween month, enjoy 2FOR1 entry to London’s most gruesome attraction when you travel by train. https://www.southernrailway.com/destinations-and-offers/offers/2for1-offers/details?guid=65020e57-e28d-4140-9a95-fc81745a1166&utm_campaign=SN_Promo_0923%20Newsletter&utm_content=Leisure&utm_term=&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Adestra
2. Southern Network covers some of the most beautiful walking country in the south-east. https://www.southernrailway.com/destinations-and-offers/things-to-do/walks?utm_campaign=SN_Promo_0923%20Newsletter&utm_content=Leisure&utm_term=&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Adestra
3. Don’t miss the train(s)! https://www.southernrailway.com/destinations-and-offers/offers/2for1-offers?category=&genre=®ion=
4. Big-engine special at the Bluebell Railway https://www.bluebell-railway.com/giants-of-steam-gala-2023/
5. Eastbourne Beer Festival October 5th-7th https://www.visiteastbourne.com/beer-festivals