At Unity Care Solutions we make sure that our recruitment process is followed vigorously and efficiently right through to induction. Our process is simple and designed to get you on board with us as soon as possible whilst being safe and thorough.
To ensure that we are compliant with CQC regulations we carry out extensive checks and training processes. This is to help safeguard our new employees as well as our clients and their families. Our aim is to provide a high quality, personal and welcoming experience to all applicants from the first point of contact.
- Telephone screening regarding your application – Here we will be able to find out more about you, your experience and what you are looking for in regards to working hours per week.
- Invitation to an in person or zoom interview with one of our branch coordinators – This gives you a chance to hear more about the company and the package of care applied for in more detail whilst also being able to share your experiences in care with us as a potential employer.
- Online training – Our e-learning courses are provided by Atlas Citation and Curve learning. These courses are mandatory and will need to be completed before you are able to start working with Unity. If you have current care certificates that are in date and provide a break down of the course content on then we will be able to transfer these over.
- Enhanced DBS – An enhanced DBS check will be required at a cost of £38.00 if you do not already have a DBS on the update service that covers you for both adults and children.
- Full Reference History – We must obtain two employer references including your current or previous employer. Character references may be requested in the event we are unable to obtain a current employer reference.
- Induction – You will be required to attend an in branch induction with your care coordinator.
- Client Specific Clinical Training – Conducted by our dedicated branch Nurse Case Managers, we cover all complex care training specific to the client you will be working.