Homecare Services – Promoting Independence
When age, illness or disability makes independent living a challenge, Unity Care Solution’s homecare services provide support to keep those you care for in the home they cherish. From shopping to administering skilled clinical care, our staff are flexible, highly trained and dedicated to the responsibilities of homecare.
Health care agencies can feel like faceless institutions focused on rotas and administration. But our focus never wavers from ensuring the well-being and happiness of the people we help, because ‘care’ should never simply be a job.
Our range of homecare services is more comprehensive than offered by many health care agencies:
- Home care
- Live-in care
- Home nursing
- Learning disabilities
- Respite care
- Children’s nursing and care
- Convalescent care
- Personal Health Budgets
Homecare – Your Way
If you ran your own health care agency you would be sure of receiving the perfect homecare package. And that’s the starting point for our homecare services. Combining our experience with your needs ensures high standards of care with individually tailored support.
- Our initial phone consultation explores how we will help.
- A home visit – usually from a senior qualified homecare assessor or nurse – establishes all your needs so a detailed homecare plan can be drawn up for your approval.
- Your care team are assigned not only for their clinical skills, but also for personal compatibility, because companionship is just as important as care.
- A “meet and greet” visit by your care team ensures everyone gets on before they start. Keeping these care support workers the same whenever possible is one of our highest priorities.
- Weekly visits from homecare managers over the first month fine-tune your package to make sure you are receiving everything you need.
Your homecare package is completely flexible – you can alter it at any time. And because we understand the unexpected often happens, you can be sure of a fast response. Whether you need a few hours a week or 24-hour support, Unity has it covered.
Professional, compassionate care transforms lives. A home can feel threatening where once it was comfortable and secure. The right level of care can make your loved ones feel at home again, giving peace of mind and increased quality of life.
Our experienced homecare team is ready to help you make this important decision and answer all your questions. or call now on 0333 101 0056*.